Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloweens Past






Just a few pictures from Halloweens past. Halloween was my favorite holiday for a long time. Some people think it is evil, I guess. But I love the fun of dressing up, decorating the house, playing spooky music, and a couple of times even hosting our own haunted house. Remember that one on Plum Drive, kids?
For a few years we stuffed clothes and sat them like a man on the front porch. I would glance out the window and jump every time because it looked like someone was on the front porch.
I don't really like scary movies though. But I like Thriller! And our dog, Nikki has a witch costume. She doesn't like it because she thinks her friends will make fun of her.
I am not sure I have a favorite holiday anymore. But look at some of the fun we had.

No comments: