Friday, June 09, 2006

Today I finally took the leap to start my blog. It is a leap for me because for one, I don't really know anything about computers. But I love the idea of trying to put down my thoughts in a more creative way. Plus, typing is faster and easier on my hands than writing.
In the past when I tried to create a blog site I was miserably unsuccessful. As blogs become more user friendly the possibility of someone like me being able to blog increases. That's a winning situation for myself.
So, hopefully I will be witty, fun and creative with a deeper side sometimes. Good luck to me.

I have been thinking that sometimes I will add a thought which I like. Maybe a comment or two!


"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances. "
Martha Washington (1732 - 1802)

It has always worked for me! :)

No comments: