Wednesday, December 06, 2006

It has been a while since I wrote here. Every day a reminder pops up on my screen to ask if I am going to blog. For a long time I have just dismissed it. Then yesterday we recieved an email from our son-in-law, Ryan about his blog. It is mainly about programs and work, etc. At least the part I saw. But it reminded me how much I really do have to say. I just don't say it.
Over the past few months we have been to Guatemala. We have brought our missionary home and helped him get started living in the U.S. again. We have had ALL of our children and grandchildren in our home for Thanksgiving. I have had miracles happen. It's all so amazing, busy, sad, and funny, thoughtful, and overwhelming.
I really must type it in here.
I think I will also put into the blog a couple of things I started writing a while ago. Hopefully I can figure out how to post them to the correct date?

Thought: The definition of insanity is doing the same things, the same way over and over and expecting something different to happen.

No comments: