Friday, April 11, 2008

Growing Family


The Robert B. Ottley family - December 2007


Every year since about 2001 we have tried to get a current family picture that will last for more than a couple of months. So far we have gotten pictures but no success in having the picture stay current for any length of time. This picture is from December 2007. With no professional photographer we were still able to take a pretty good picture, I think. Aren't they all beautiful? Leslie's husband is not in the picture as he couldn't make it to Utah and Beth, who is obviously pregnant didn't have Jeremy yet. I will see if I can get a picture for each year since 2001 and add them along with some random ones from years past. You will see what I mean about staying current when you see them. This should be fun to look at and interesting to track how our family has changed. But I think I will make it another blog so that it is in the correct time frame of when I did the blog.

No comments: