Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cam Bam Funny Man Has A Birthday


















Cameron turns 5 today. He is one of our funny men and he loves math. One time I was babysitting him and his sibs and we sat down and I wrote math problems on a piece of paper. He finished those and we did more. We did about 6 pages of math problems. If you give him a math problem to do in his head he will either get it or be pretty close which tells me that he understands the concept.
He likes jokes and he usually has a sort of mischievous look on his face with dancing eyes. He dresses up in ridiculous costumes and I dare not post the latest picture of that. He wouldn't live it down.
He is our first brown eyed grandchild.
He keeps up with his big brothers just fine, thank you very much.
Cam is Mr. Skinny. His pants always fall down. I usually think at the time that he needs to have suspenders because even a belt doesn't work all that well.
And Cam is a lover. He is cuddly for a boy of 5 years but first you have to get him away from the Wii, computer, or Gameboy.
Go Cam and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

adrienne said...

Awww, my cute guy! That was a great description of him!