Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wordle

On Beth's blog she wrote about something called Wordle. I want to try it but I don't know if it just takes your last post, your whole blog, or a new blog. I am going to try it and hope that it doesn't screw up all my hard work.

If it takes the last blog (this one) then I want it to use certain words. I understand that the words used the most are bigger or bolder, etc.
Here are my words:
Robert Janice Ottley Poppa Grammie Love Jared Amanda Sara Beth Leslie Spencer Love Adrienne Taylor Andrew Cameron Olivia Sawyer Parker Love Dan Jayme Jessica Kyle Love Ryan Kimberly Jeremy Love Brian Alexa Ayla Love Husbands Wives Children Grandchildren Happy Joy Love Gospel Love Nikki Love Reading Love Sewing Love Sunshine Love Music Love Singing Love

Wish me luck. If it works I might try other word groups at other times. It looks like fun.

2 comments:

Ryan Scott Miller said...

I used it for the background on a picture on my site. Very fun. Played with it for like an hour! But check out the pic on my newly designed blog! Woopie!

Jan said...

So, how do I print a screen shot and put that on my blog?