Monday, January 17, 2011

Some things I was thinking about today

Do you think that Mondays get depressed because they are the most dreaded day of the week?
Does it follow that Fridays are the most happy days because we all look forward to them?

I thought it was funny the other day when we received a postcard from the service manager at the dealership where we have our SUV maintenance done.
It said, “Come on in and see the great selection of previously-owned [used] cars!”  I thought to myself, “Why would I do that?  I already have a previously-owned [by me used] car!”  J

We lived next door to a man in Louisiana for 15 years who thought my husband’s name was Morris.  For the first little while R just ignored it but then after a while it was embarrassing to tell him that his name WASN’T Morris.  I mean after the guy looked us up in the phone book and called us and he still called R, Morris and time was passing, in fact the whole 21 years we lived in Louisiana he called R Morris, well….. what could he do but just respond to Morris?

R sent me an email today saying he was going to work from home tomorrow.  Attached to the email was a flyer stating that All three buildings in his area of the facility would be without water for a day.  No drinking fountains and Mainly no restrooms.  What I want to know is… “Why can’t my building be without water tomorrow?”  Sigh. 

Lurkers.  I saw a blog making mention of lurkers.  Hmmmm……  I didn’t make a comment.

No comments: