Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Activities!

I was thinking about the activities I pursue. It is pretty varied. The "lady" things I pursue like crocheting, sewing, reading, walking, shopping, growing flowers, movies, playing with grandchildren,going to museums, and plays, etc. are of course, on the list. But then I started thinking about things I do because Robert wanted to do them first.

For instance:

Jeeping!



Motorcycles!



Snowmobiling
















Skiing




















I often feel sheer terror participating in these activities. But if I want to be with Robert, and I do, I am going to be in the Jeep, on the slopes, renting my own snowmobile, and sitting on the back of the motorcycle.

AND, I get to see things like this:

Arch in Moab















Convergence of the Green and Colorado Rivers
















An abandoned mine in Colorado.
















Ride for Emily (Over 5000 bikes!)















One of the kids on a jump!




I never would have done these things on my own and see what I would have missed!
It is a beautiful world.

No comments: