Friday, March 21, 2008

Starting over OR Beginning again?

I am either starting over or beginning again to post. A couple of days ago I started a Facebook page. If I can't keep up on a blog it is interesting that I would start something new. Well, actually I have started a new blog and also the Facebook page. The Facebook page is pretty fun and I think that I can link my blog entries to it and that maybe will give me one sort of "portal" or at least a reminder to post on a blog.
1. Random Thoughts is just that. I started a blog before that called "Thinking Out Loud." I lost that one and it is still there I have discovered, but I don't post there.
2. Grandma's House is a blog for an enrichment group. I have not given them the link yet. I have several tabs and hope to populate them so that people can just go there to look for grandparenting ideas (fun ones) and we won't have to meet.
3. Facebook. I started this mainly so that I can see more of what my children are doing. Amanda only posts on facebook. Leslie and Sara post on facebook. Spencer posts on facebook. Jared has a blog. Beth has a blog. They are both on facebook too.
I have a tickler that pops up on my computer at work each day telling me to blog. I usually ignore it lately. But I am thinking that I want to think of some things to blog here that are more fun. Not necessarily for any reader's entertainment but for my own. That should inspire me to blog more, right? Right.....

1 comment:

adrienne said...

Yeah! I'm glad you're blogging again!