Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year 2009



I have great hopes for 2009. I always have great hopes for the new year.

So best wishes to all of you who read this.

On Christmas Eve Amanda flew in from Texas to spend Christmas with us. Then on the Friday after Christmas we drove over to Utah to open presents and visit with our children and grandchildren there. It was very good to see them all.
On Monday, December 29th, we took off for Idaho to spend time with Robert's sister's family in the Island Park area. They live in a cabin there with lots of rooms and we rent snowmobiles and ride and get freezin' cold.
Maxine and Gail are very generous with us and our family. So we are grateful to them for providing the opportunities to do a lot of fun things in the area. I was thinking about that today because otherwise we probably couldn't afford it.
We will be here one more day and then we will head on home.

So happy new year and I hope you all have wonderful opportunities in the year to come. I'll be working on it for myself.

No comments: