Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Life with Cheap Sunglasses?

Today I went to the mall.  A rare event in my life.  :)
After completing my errands there I stopped at the Sunglass Hut to try on some glasses.

My cheap ones are all missing at this point.  I only tried on one pair of glasses.  They fit perfectly.  In the past when trying on sunglasses it always seemed as if one of my ears was higher than the other and hence the glasses were crooked.

Not so with this pair.  I could tell they were quality made.  I could tell that I would love them.  Then I looked at the tag.  $209.  I put them back on the rack and walked away.

But tomorrow I am going back there to pick up my necklace which is being repaired.

Would you prefer expensive and comfortable sunglasses or cheap sunglasses?  Would you take better care of expensive sunglasses than cheap ones?

I am seriously considering purchasing them.

Prada

No comments: