Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Robert and I are going to Mexico, Puerto Vallerta, the last week in September. A whole week!
It is an interesting story.
Leslie told me that "some guy" kept calling me. I asked her his name but she had not gotten it. So one night I was home and he called. She answered and said, "Mom, it's that guy." I got on the phone and it was one of our good friends from Church. We have a lot of fun with them and try to get together every-once-in-a-while now that they have retired and moved to another town. He used to be our Hometeacher too. I guess he is still taking care of us.
Anyway, he was calling because he and Bonnie, his wife, were going to Mexico and wanted us to go with them.
Here's the GREAT DEAL.
No housing costs. Our flights are using United award points. Only costs are taxes on tickets and of course, food and any activities we participate in while we are there.
How COOL is that?
Of course, I always have "buyer's remorse" for doing ANYTHING. But I can't let that stop me. I mean, we barely are spending anything, relatively speaking.

Today I realized that we only have a week and a half until we leave!
After we get back I will have to figure out how to add pictures to this blog. I think it looks pretty easy.

No comments: