Thursday, September 06, 2007

Surprise! After 9 months of no entries I thought I might get back on here. Although, I am not sure that anyone reads what I write except me. Ha!
Alot of people have either myspace or facebook pages. But I get a little nervous about those things where it seems like more people have access to your life.

Writing has always intrigued me. Either how people write or how I could write. I remember when I was in highschool I wanted to write something to make a difference in the world. I have kept a journal over the years. I have not really written for a few years now. And lots of things have occured which I should have documented. But I didn't and probably can't capture all of it now. But maybe I can try. I have a hard copy journal which I bought a few months ago. Small enough to carry around. So, I carried it around for a few months.
If I am truly interested in writing I have several venues to do so:
Blog
Journal
Children's stories
Short stories

Well, that is about all for now. I have had strep throat for a few days now. I just got the lab results back today and so am just now on meds. I hope that the first 24 hours will make a marked improvement. But for right now my throat is burning, I am tired, and I think I will go to bed.
Goodnight blog. Hope to see you again tomorrow.
ZZZZZZZZ

No comments: