Saturday, May 17, 2008

Memorial Day

I just wanted to honor those who have honorably served in the military and those who currently serve honorably in the military. Thank you for your sacrifice for the United States of America.
I wore this bracelet during high school. John Foley was killed in action and his body was never recovered. He was 20 years old. I didn't know him. But keeping this bracelet means I will not forget him and that he touched my life with his life's sacrifice.



My father served in the Navy during the time of the Korean War. He passed away in 2007.





And here are the three who have served this country and us from this generation from our family. Left to right, my brother, Walter, my brother-in-law, James, and my husband, Robert. Army, Navy, Air Force.




I wish I had something more profound to say. All I really can say to every one is Thank You. So Much. You are not forgotten.

No comments: