Thursday, May 01, 2008

They are growing up!



Wow! Where did the time go? These two little guys are not so little any more. Overall, they are still young, but THEY ARE TURNING 7 YEARS OLD IN 2008! Today is Taylor's 7th birthday.
And you know what it means if Taylor is turning seven, right? It means that in 6 weeks Jayme will be 7! And right on down the line they are all getting old.
Unfortunately my children are getting old too. They are getting gray hair, widow's peaks, balding, aches and pains. Did I notice a few wrinkles? Bob says all the time that he is getting old. Am I the only one staying the same age?
I have an idea to do a blog with pictures of our family down through the years and I have been collecting the pictures. Very interesting. I guess I look a little bit different.
Well, better sign off, but have a good day all you old people! Love ya.

No comments: