Friday, May 23, 2008

First Family Picture

A while ago I talked about showing family pictures through the years. I hope no one minds that I do. I read a blog where the lady took all of her pictures off if they had other people in them. She said some thing about it being about privacy or people being shy about having pictures on the internet. I guess someone could "stalk" you by tracing you down through pictures? I don't know.
But I still want to do this "Family Pictures Through the Years." If do it all in one blog there will be 35 of them if I have one for every year. But I think I will do them one at a time and see if I have any memories of circumstances around the picture being taken.

This is the first Robert B. Ottley Family picture.
Taken 30 November 1972 at the door of the Oakland California Temple.
We had just been sealed for time and all eternity. It was all a pretty big whirl and I had strep throat. I do remember feeling rather overwhelmed that now I was married and hoping that I had done the right thing in marrying this man. 35 years later I don't have to ask anymore.




Look at how young!!!

No comments: