Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Engagement Picture



Now I regress a little bit.

As I have been going through pictures to organize, use for projects, facebook, and this blog I am practically living in the past. Not a bad past either, if I do say so myself.

I have been doing family "portraits" through the years and trying to do them in order. But I came across this photo and I just love it. As couples get engaged and send out wedding announcements today, they usually send a picture or two along. I really enjoy it because I like to see the couples. This month we have received a plethora of announcements and pictures. So when I found this picture it was really fun. We didn't send pictures with our announcement. And if we had this might not have been the one we sent. But actually this is probably the only picture we have of us as an engaged and not married couple.

When I look at this picture I almost don't recognize us. We really were young!

This picture was taken as we sat on the love seat in Jim and Susan's living room in South Sacramento, CA. It was 1972. Once again I remember those clothes. Wish I had those jeans now. Our colors match too and we didn't even plan it.

No comments: